Why Support Agape House Catering
- We distribute over 125 bags of groceries and serve over 100 meals each week to our constituents.
- 100% of the revenue generated from our catering ministry goes directly to support the organization.
- Our twenty years of service makes us one of the most experienced organizations serving the low income community.
- 100% of our Sunday and Wednesday collection go toward benevolence for individuals and families.
- Countless lives have been changed or reestablish from the love, attention, and service we provide.
With your love offering we can continue to
provide the needs of the community.
Thank you for your continued support
"The place where God's loves meets peoples' needs"
If you would like to give by mail please press here,
fill out the form, and mail to:
The Agape House
1501 N. Dukeland St.
Baltimore, MD 21216
If you would like to volunteer your time please send an email to:
In the subject box put: I WANT TO HELP!
Your Phone Number
Time available to volunteer
How would you like to volunteer
A representative will contact you.
Or call 410-728-2222 and say I WANT TO HELP!
Agape House Catering is your solution for Full Service Catering. We do Private Parties, Corporate
Events and all occasions.
Get started online or call us at:
410.566.5007 / 410.258.2221
1501 N. Dukeland Street, Baltimore, MD 21216
Free food items to prepare Thanksgiving meals are distributed each year to low-income, seniors, and single parent homes. In addition, toys, clothing, and shoes are provided for up to 200 children each Christmas season.
Comprehensive Feeding Program - Within a year, the Agape House provides some 10,400 freshly prepared warm meals, to children and adults in need. The food pantry provides an additional 4160 bags of food a year to community members in need. It also provides an additional 250 bags that it delivers to five area senior citizens complexes including St. James Terrace and Hollins House. Workshops on proper nutrition and food preparation are provided quarterly for all food recipients.